2020 APD Annual Meeting
July 18 and October 3
Due to faculty and attendee travel restrictions and general uncertainty of the coming months, the APD will not be holding its
2020 Annual Meeting in-person in Chicago as originally planned. Alternatively, we are thrilled to present the 2020 APD Annual
Meeting as a Virtual Conference via Zoom. The APD Program Committee has assembled an exciting agenda over two days in the coming
months of relevant topics for all in academic dermatology.
PART 1 - Saturday, July 18, 2020 >> AGENDA
PART 2 - Saturday, October 3, 2020 >> AGENDA
REGISTRATION IS OPEN! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
2020 APD Lowell Goldsmith Lecturer
Rear Admiral retired (RADM Ret) Boris D. Lushniak, MD, MPH
Professor and Dean, School of Public Health
University of Maryland
College Park, MD
Public Health and Dermatology - The ABCs (Anthrax, BCCs, COVID-19 and more)
The APD Annual Meeting is a two-day CME activity providing sessions that focus on problems and solutions related to
success in academic dermatology. This meeting serves as the central gathering place for sharing experiences and ideas,
common interests and concerns, developing common solutions, and learning from one another. Plenary sessions were
designed for all attendees. Breakout and concurrent specialty tracks were designed for specific sections.
The APD Annual Meeting is a live symposium, using didactic and interactive instructional methods, and designed to:
- advance educational and patient care standards.
- provide forums and networking opportunities for the exchange of information on academic dermatologic issues.
- foster the development of existing and new faculty.
- develop support strategies for academic dermatology.
- monitor dermatologic person power needs for both academic centers and clinical practice.
- provide ethical leadership in the dermatologic community.
Photos from 2019 APD Annual Meeting